We are looking for a Contracting Representative with strong computer skills, superior multitasking abilities, and an eye for detail to add to our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing licensing paperwork with insurance carriers for agents and agencies.
- Providing overall agent support and assistance via phone calls and email.
- Following up with insurance carriers and agents as necessary.
- Processing contracts, and verifying agents appointment
- Recruiting agents by initiating calls to leads provided for the purpose of introducing Keystone Advisors services and securing contracts with agents
- Build positive relationships with new agents and further develop relationships with existing agents for the purpose of expanding contracts and sales with those agents.
- A good phone voice combined with the ability to speak clearly and communicate well by phone for 6-8 hours per day
- Bilingual (Spanish
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred, but not required.
- Prior customer service and/or administrative experience needed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel experience.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime, particularly in our busy season between September and December.