Keystone Advisors is a full-service marketing company aligned with Top Health Insurance Carriers to provide our partners and clients with a broad and competitive portfolio of Insurance Options. We have over 20 years’ experience in Insurance marketing while serving our local communities with Medicare, Individual, Group Health, Life, and Annuity products. The foundation of the company and its employees lies in our core values: Customer service, integrity, compassion, tenacity, & being a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop programs and curriculum for the employee of the organization for orientation and in-job training.
- Analyze the effectiveness of training and workshops to the employees and develop appropriate modifications if needed.
- Collaborate with the management to identify training needs and schedule appropriate training sessions for employees.
- Develop systems to monitor and ensure employees are performing their responsibilities according to the training. Track and document training attendance and completion.
- Ensure the compliance of the company’s employees to cooperate with standards and procedures during training sessions.
- Provide support and mentoring for new employees with conducting an evaluation and identifying sections where improvements are needed.
- Interact with internal and external carrier managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Organize seminars, workshop, individual training sessions etc.
- Design and disseminate educational material such as module summaries, videos, and so on.
- Maintain and oversee training budgets.
- Supervise employee performance and response to training. This will be pass/fail preliminary onboarding requirement to determine the suitability to the role.
- Stay informed about new industry standards ad product training.
- Evaluate program effectiveness through meaningful metrics.
- Assist with maintaining compliance with policies and procedures, state and federal laws and regulations, and contractual obligations
- Assist with inquiries, complaints, audits, reviews, change requests, etc
- Assist in developing and implementing compliance auditing and monitoring strategies related to provider complaints and government program directives
- Maintain compliance with regulatory deliverables and other requirements
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Ensures proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate and/or required.
- Liaise with other departmental heads to ensure that all business operations are in line with business policies.
- Advise the top management on business operations relating to investment,risks, and any other policy development.
- Create, modify, update, and implement the company’s policies.
- Evaluate the educational progress to identify areas of improvement – Surveys, NPS
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented and ability to multi-task with accuracy
- Proven ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products:
- Outlook - Intermediate level
- Word – Intermediate level
- Excel – Intermediate to Advanced level
- Strong Data Entry Skills required.
- Insurance industry / Compliance experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce desired, or other CRM systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both reading and writing
- Excellent time management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A valid TX driver's license, automobile and current auto insurance required
- Experience working with Senior level management position