Keystone Advisors Overview
Keystone Advisors partners with top insurers to help clients find essential health coverage in forty-eight states. We provide individuals, families, and employer groups health, dental, vision, life and disability, and Medicare options including Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement Insurance, and Prescription Drug Part D plans.
We are experts in the health insurance market and define our outstanding performance. Our team does their best to match our clients’ needs. We are proud of helping thousands of Americans to find peace of mind and economic stability. We are the key to finding the right health plan for our communities.
Keystone is a fast-growing company seeking top talent in Texas, Utah, and Florida. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, energetic atmosphere and offer top valued health care options for consumers nationwide, Keystone Advisors may be the right fit for you.
We are seeking an experienced licensed tele sales manager to lead a robust team of tele sales professionals. You will be responsible for team alignment, goal development, set sales targets, ensuring phone service levels are met.
- Required a college degree in Business Administration, Sales, or Healthcare related field. A degree must be obtained through an accredited institution
- Active Group 1-Health & Life License
- Maintain CE to ensure active license status.
- Clear a State required background check to obtain and maintain a license.
- Clear an employer background check
- Appointment Release Letter required before start date
- 2 years of experience in related sales manager position
- Firsthand experience with CRM software and MS Excel
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the work of tele sales representatives.
- Meeting with Leadership to discuss tele sales strategies.
- Coach, train, evaluate, and mentor tele sales representative performance.
- Develop and Implement sales strategies.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of sales as the targets.
- Support director with setting and tracking of sales targets and KPIs.
- Conduct new hire interviews and advise on hiring decisions.
- Producing reports, analyzing, and taking appropriate action on overall sales and agent performance data
- Audit, Generate and share Daily, Weekly and Monthly sales enrollment and call center reports.
- Audit and Generate Daily, Weekly and Monthly Sales commission report for processing.
- Build understanding and awareness of insurance products, growth and retention strategies and assess agent's impact and readiness to support initiatives.
- Identify training needs and implement training methods to maximize individual performance and team agility.
- Continuous process improvements and implementing best practices.
- Meet critical operational metrics such as service levels, customer care, productivity standards, customer satisfaction scores.
- Engage in the optimal and appropriate usage of support systems and tools.
- Provide support to the team as needed: answering questions on business processes, systems, insurance, and Medicare subject matter expertise.
- Identify and plan Licenses and Certifications required for agents enabling them to sell carrier and state specific health plans.
- Build an open-communication culture inside the team.
- Assist senior management and sales representatives with any additional work as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must have Team Management & Leadership Skills, previous team management experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Excel spreadsheets using v-lookup and pivot tables
- A working knowledge of CRMs and or Salesforce is a requirement.
- Strong work ethic and willing to take on other duties as assigned.
- Initiative-taking; upbeat attitude with high energy level
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and people skills
- Empathy and patience
- Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence.
- Ability to multi-task
- Passion to succeed, with a competitive spirit.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Ability to work full time within company operating hours.
- Bilingual, preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Variable hours may include weekends, holidays and back up shifts.
- Ability to lift twenty five pounds
- Prolong sitting, standing while performing work on computer, phone, or other equipment.
- Interacting with others requires frequent communication with peers and leadership.
- Operate general office equipment.
- Medical Benefits, Dental, Gym membership and wellness programs.
- Paid time off
- Generous paid Holidays
- Team Building Company Events