We are dedicated to our agent partners success and development in the insurance market.
Our leadership has over 22 years of experience selling in Medicare, Individual Health, Group Health, Life & Annuities.
We’re looking for motivated Independent Agents to join our growing Network.
Ready to change your career and your life?
Key Health currently advises clients in 47 states. Our primary focus is helping individuals, families, and groups understand and obtain coverage that is 1) unique to their location, and (2) meets their specific needs. We are a rapidly growing company in expansion mode, seeking career-minded Independent Licensed Agents with AWESOME work ethics.
Every day, for the next 19 years, more than 10,000 Baby Boomers will reach the age of 65 and become Medicare eligible. Offering Medicare Health Plans adds another income stream to your business, allowing you to earn top commissions and maximize your earning potential.
Whether you are seasoned and experienced, newly-licensed, or looking to obtain your license in the near future, we have the experience and knowledge to help you grow your business. We are passionate about what we do, and we are absolutely dedicated to our agent partners' success and development.
For Agents who contract with Keystone Advisors LLC, we offer the following:
• High earning potential: Commission based earning (up to $160,000 per year)
• Independence: You control the amount of time you dedicate to your business.
• On-going Training: Face to Face Producer Development Trainings and Robust Carrier product trainings.
• Proper Support: Physician Engagement and Marketing.
• Potential for growth: Year- round sales opportunities with the Nation’s top Medicare Carriers.
Licensing is a simple process, the average user finishes in about 10 days.
In just 5 steps you will be ready to sell:
• Obtain a Life and Health license
• Complete AHIP (America’s Health Insurance Plans) Certification
• Obtain E&O (Errors and Omissions Insurance)
• Complete Onboarding Process
• Complete Carrier Contracts and Certifications
• Sales: 2 years (Required)*
*Bilingual a plus.
License or Certification:
• General Lines- Life, Accident and Health (Required)
Call today to further discuss an opportunity to be an independent insurance agent and have the support of Keystone Advisors.
Job Type: Commission
Job Type: Independent Agent/Contract