We are looking for an experienced Trainer to prepare and conduct employee and broker training courses on Medicare and other products. The Trainers responsibilities will include ensuring that employees develop their overall knowledge to ensure our clients are getting the best health insurance advice.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop programs and curriculum for the employee of the organization for orientation and in-job training.
- Analyze the effectiveness of training and workshops to the employees and develop appropriate modification if needed.
- Collaborate with the management to identify training needs and schedule appropriate training sessions for employees.
- Develop systems to monitor and ensure employees are performing their responsibilities according to the training. Track and document training attendance and completion.
- Ensure the compliance of the company’s employees to cooperate with standards and procedures during training sessions.
- Provide support and mentoring for new employees with conducting an evaluation and identifying sections where improvements are needed.
- Interact with internal and external carrier managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Prepare classrooms and keep them properly set up.
- Organize seminars, workshop, individual training sessions etc.
- Design and disseminate educational material such as module summaries, videos, and so on.
- Maintain and oversee training budgets.
- Supervise employee performance and response to training. This will be pass/fail preliminary onboarding requirement to determine the suitability to the role.
- Stay informed about new industry standards ad product training.
- Evaluate program effectiveness through meaningful metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Open office environment.
- Variable hours may include weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Prolong sitting.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven work experience as an Trainer, Medicare Trainer or similar role
- Significant experience with teaching methodologies, tools, managerial and other related tasks.
- Strong communication skills to inspire and engage learners, someone who enjoys teaching and has great interpersonal skills.
- Creative and problem-solving skills to invent new ways to accommodate the learning needs of contemporary learners.
- High empathy skills and understanding of effective teaching methodologies and the willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in teaching.
- Strong organization and time-management skills to prioritize, delegate tasks and set goals for productivity.
- Demonstrate leadership ability, must be able to lead by example.
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques.
- Good understanding of corporate call center environment.
- Able to provide effective coaching and feedback.
- Self-motivated; upbeat attitude with high energy level.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Superb communication, facilitation, verbal, written communication, presentation, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and patience.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Bilingual, preferred.