Would you like to work with a company where you hit the ground running and make valuable contributions each and every day starting day one?
Keystone Advisors is a rapidly growing health insurance agency based in Houston, TX. Not only do we offer health insurance solutions to people in over 48 states, but we also partner with local financial assistance programs to help our clients access the medical care and resources that they need.
Clients who have been with us for many years will tell you that we have a service-focused mentality. Keystone Advisor's core values center on integrity, a customer-centric mentality, being a team player, and having compassion.
Job Type: Full-time / On-site
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months prior experience in a customer service role, as a receptionist, or administrative assistant
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable Transportation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Appointment setting and scheduling
- Assist with the basic processing of documents including storing and uploading to various systems
- Provide administrative support to the call center and operations departments (inbound and outbound calls).
- Client follow-up outreach for different initiatives throughout the year
- May be required to maintain office supplies and equipment.
- Undertake other administrative duties/tasks as assigned
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
- Salesforce experience is preferred, but not required.
- Dental insurance-100% paid by employer
- Vision insurance100% paid by employer
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Gympass- fitness-100% paid by employer
- License Fees reimbursement
- Paid Holidays